From 2007 until 2015 I was fortunate to be asked by KPN, as a Freelance Senior Visual Designer, Art Director and Interaction Designer to do numerous design projects and supporting various teams within the KPN Online Department.
In those roles I successfully (re)designed the main customer flow in the webshop multiple times. I was consulted and advised on design, communication and interaction issues, from the orientation pages higher in the webshop to the deepest page in the Checkout Flow.
Before I took the initiative to shift my focus onto other clients in March 2015, the main projects I successfully delivered where:
- Online introduction of the Apple iPhone 6
- Enhancing and re-designing the main flow in the mobile phone online shop
- Introduction and support of the new KPN Online Brand Style overhaul
- Transition towards the KPN brand and phase-out designs of the Hi brand,
- Re-designing the KPN Forum and KPN Blog
How can I help you?
Do you need professional Visual Web / Interface Designs for your own project or brand? Or do you have any questions regarding this particular project or my current availability and services as a Freelance Visual Designer? I'd love to help you. Please find my contact details in the footer of this website.