In the past months I've been working silently 'in the background' on an overhaul of my Mr. Upside webshop. You are now reading the article on the new website, :)
With four separate online identities, all offering services in the fields of design, art and interior styling, my online presence was a bit scattered.
When I think of my most ideal next five years, I see myself offering more of a blend of those creative services:
• UX/UI, Visual and Interface Design
• Logo & Identity design
• Blogging (on Interior Design also)
Furthermore, I found the 'happy-happy-joy-joy' concept of my art brand Mr. Upside limiting the growth in my art. I also would like to do more illustration projects, so illustration needed a bit of cross-promotion.
And with more and more people becoming their own brand and offering a more private look into their personal lives through Social Media, I thought it was the right time to join my four creative brands into just one: me.
• Bye Mr. Upside Art, hello visual artist Michiel Nagtegaal.
• Bye Designia, hello Freelance UX/UI Designer / Illustrator Michiel Nagtegaal.
• Bye personal blog MichielNagtegaal.nl, hello new personal blog.
• Moving the Stylingblog interior blog takes a bit longer because of the vast amount of (larger) blog articles. So, that’s a work-in-progress.
In the next couple of weeks I’ll be updating the portfolios and blogs with more recent work. If you like to stay up-to-date, please signup for the MichielNagtegaal.com newsletter. And if you find any broken links or if you any feedback in general, let me know!